Drawing spider's web mini game.
About App and Install
See Google Play Kumonosu's page
Android 2.3.3 and above.
- Touch spider and roll it as spiral to make spider's web.
- Even clockwise or counter clockwise OK. But you can't change it in the halfway.
- Fail if you touch your previous thread.
- Crossing gray line is a goal.
- At least one roll needed.
- You have to roll as many as possible.
- Equal interval thread makes the beauty score high.
- You can save screenshot if you chose "screenshot" on game end dialog.
- Game button: Start game.
- Ranking button: Show ranking screen.
- Right up side gear icon: Show setting screen.
- Size setting: Set spider's web size in cm. You can set 2cm to 5cm. The settable range of size depends on your smartphone or tablet's screen size.
|Spider's web roll number.|
|Spider's web beauty score. The range is 0 to 100.|
|Time from game start.|
- Display 1st to 5th ranking.
- The touching icon can change roll and beauty ranking.
- Touching screenshot can expand the screenshot and share the screenshot.
|Support||Version||Version of this app.|
|Online manual||Show this page.|
|Write review on Google Play||Show this app's Google Play page.|
|Share||Share this app||Send this app's Google Play page URL to the another app.|
|Initialize||Initialize ranking||Initialize ranking data.|
Q.Where can the saved screenshot display?
The screenshot is saved in Android's default photo folder. You can view on any photo viewer.
Please contact to here.
|PuniBarom||Simple air pressure barometer Android app with graph and weather forecast by artificial neural network(AI).|
|DJ Kibun||DJ feeling simple music player with scratch control.|
|Kumonosu||Drawing spider's web mini game.|
|Notification Canceller||Unnecessary notification cancellable app.|
|PicoPiConv||The app converts your any music to old NES style sounds.|