The app converts your any music to old NES style sounds.
About App and Install
See Google Play PicoPiConv's page.
Android 4.1 and above.
- Press left upper side's note button, and select your convert target music.
- After loading, press 4th button from left side (left side of settings button) for converting.
- Wait a minute until music analyzing completed.
- Press sound name's side button in control tab, select your favorite sound.
- Press play button at bottom side, play the converted music.
- The 3rd button from left side in upper left is history button. You can reload once loaded music. It reserves 10 music.
- In bottom side play control button, from left side, back to beginning, REW, play, FF buttons.
- You can seek by seek bar in bottom side.
- If vertical screen size is short, you can scroll screen by touching white space.
- Supported audio format is same as AndroidOS.
Buttons description figure
- Directly convert the music recorded by this App.
- Press mic button in left upper side and show record mode window.
- Pressing record button starts recording, pressing record button again stop recording.
- The app shows pitch name at bottom keyboard in real time, but it's simplified version. So you have to convert after recording.
- By pressing back button in left upper side, recorded sound is loaded automatically.
- By pressing sound button, you can choose your favorite sound.
- Reverb sets simple reverberation. Sliding bar to right increase reverberation.
- Mix balance control base music and converted music's volume balance. Sliding bar to right increase converted music volume.
- Reference pitch is showed in left bottom side. It shows base music's A4 frequency after analyzing.
- Buttons in right bottom side are export and share buttons.
- Export function outputs converted music in aac or wav format.
- Export function outputs the file to "PicoPiConv" folder in "Music" folder.
- For sharing, exporting is needed in aac format at first.
Piano roll tab
- After converting, it displays note bar.
- Up and down swipe changes display area.
- Up and down swipe in left keyboard changes display area by no stopping music.
- Left and right swipe can seek the music.
- Sound volume changes bar color strength
|SINE||Pure sine wave.|
|TRIANGLE||Triangle form's wave. NES like 16 steps amplitude.|
|PULSE 1:1||Square form's wave. High part and low part ratio as duty ratio is 1:1.|
|PULSE 1:3||Square form's wave. High part and low part ratio as duty ratio is 1:3.|
|PULSE 1:7||Square form's wave. High part and low part ratio as duty ratio is 1:7.|
|SAWTOOTH||Sawtooth form's wave.|
|NOISE||NES like noise sound.|
|FM BELL||FM synthesis's bell sound.|
|FM PIANO||FM synthesis's piano sound.|
|Initialization||Initialize history||Initialize history.|
|Share||Share this app||Send this app's Google Play page URL to the another app.|
|Support||Online manual||Show this page.|
|Write review on the Google Play||Show this app's Google Play page.|
|Version||Version of this app.|
- Android version is 4.1 or 4.2, quantization bit in 24 bits sound file can't be load well.(OS bug)
- Android version is 4.1 to 4.4, aac decoded by software, PicoPiConv exported aac format sound file can't be load by PicoPiConv by self.
If using hardware decoder, no problem.(OS bug)
Q. It can't scan correct pitches.
Scans by software, so it often fails to scan correct pitches. Especially rock style music in many noises is difficult.
Please contact to here.
PicoPiConv uses Mic device, but PicoPiConv does NOT collect personal information like sending recorded audio to a server.
(Written for Google Play Terms)
|PuniBarom||Simple air pressure barometer Android app with graph and weather forecast by artificial neural network(AI).|
|DJ Kibun||DJ feeling simple music player with scratch control.|
|Kumonosu||Drawing spider's web mini game.|
|Notification Canceller||Unnecessary notification cancellable app.|
|PicoPiConv||The app converts your any music to old NES style sounds.|